DuraClass warrants all of its products for a period of 12 months from date of purchase by the customer or 18 months from date of delivery to a DuraClass distributor, whichever elapses first. Additionally, DuraClass warrants the Hyco cylinder on its telescopic hoists for 36 months from date of purchase by the customer or 42 months from date of delivery to a DuraClass distributor, whichever elapses first. This warranty is non-transferable and warrants our products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service to run from the date first placed in operation.
This warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair at such a place as DuraClass may designate. Such parts of such products that have been defective in material or workmanship shall be returned with transportation charges prepaid. In lieu of such a repair or replacement, DuraClass may elect to issue a credit or replacement for such products or parts. DuraClass will issue an authorization form to return defective products or parts to such a place as designated by it. No defective products or parts will be accepted without an accompanying authorization form. DuraClass will exercise their right to deny a warranty if these procedures are not strictly adhered to.
This warranty does not apply to any unit of DuraClass product which shall have been repaired or altered outside of DuraClass so as to affect its stability, or which has been subject to misuse, negligence or accident, or which shall have been installed or operated other than in accordance with the printed instructions of DuraClass.
This warranty does not obligate DuraClass to bear the cost of labor in replacing defective parts or assume liability for secondary charges (travel expenses, downtime, or loss of use) or any consequential losses or damages.
Exclusions from Warranty
- Accessory products that are included in a customer order, but not manufactured by DuraClass (Roll tarps, PTO's, tool boxes, salt spreaders, lights, wiring, hoses & etc.) are covered by the accessory product manufacture's warranty in effect at the time of delivery.
- Paint/Primer required following repairs of replacement parts under warranty after one year from date warranty period begins.
- Primer failure after 6 months from initial shipment to distributor.
- Specific, non rust through and Paint/Primer warranty exclusions.
- Products which have been used to carry corrosive materials, where such materials result in rust through conditions.
- Products purchased by the first owner/user in prime paint condition exceeding 6 months from purchased date.
- Rust on painted surfaces is not considered rust through.
- Paint deterioration caused by chemical reactions including, but not limited to acid rain, industrial fallout, harsh road salt and/or chemicals.
- Improper Cleaning & preparation of primer before final paint application.
- Rock chips and road debris.